We committed to protecting your privacy online.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you visit our site.
- When submitting or registering on our site,
- you may be asked to enter your: name or e-mail address.
- You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
In general, cookies are used
- to improve our website
- to improve customer service.
- too used to retain user preference
- to store information for things like shopping carts,
- to provide anonymised tracking data to third party applications like Google Analytics
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember specific information.
As a rule, cookies will make your browsing experience better. However, you may prefer to disable cookies on this site and others. The most effective way to do this is to disable cookies in your browser. We suggest consulting the Help section of your browser or taking a look at the About Cookies website which offers guidance for all modern browsers
Contact Email: info (at) MBPLoans . com